Piano placement requirements must be
1) around the piano do not place in severely corrosive gases, to prevent tarnishing.
(2) piano Ting or heat sources, do not place near water, to be more than 2 metres apart to prevent baked deformation of wooden pieces.
(3) pianos do not place under the air conditioner or air conditioning air conditioning direct sunlight place, place the cold snap caused hot piano quality changes.
(4) piano do not place in direct sunlight to prevent part of deformation cracks and film quality changes.
(5) piano placed between environmental requirements to maintain relative humidity of 40~70% is the most suitable. Also require good ventilation in the room, and sun exposure, in such an environment, can inhibit moth and mold.
(6) piano backs don't hug the wall, there should be at least 10 cm clearance, such as conditional best diagonal corner.
(7) when the harp when placed on the ground floor, should raise some piano pieces and round the foot pad of wood or wood is used as a platform. Down slot in padded wood block and fixed with the ground to prevent music to move and fallsBACK PAGE